Dragonball Universe Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Universe Adventures

Official forum of the game

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rottin's GM app ( also first ^_^ )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brycecashio

Rottin's GM app ( also first ^_^ ) Empty
PostSubject: Rottin's GM app ( also first ^_^ )   Rottin's GM app ( also first ^_^ ) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:36 pm

Byond Key:BryceCashio, alt: RottinCore

In-Game Name:RottinCore

How long have you played DbzWD ? :About 3 weeks but i know alot of dragnball game rules ect.

Past experiences:Games co owner on: pokemon legends rise again GM on: pokemon battle to the end, pokemon end of time. There are a lot of games and some of them are dragon ball Z but i can't remeber them because they mostly went down

Demoted? Why? :only once, becuase one of the owners freinds was spamming and i told him i was going to mute him and not un mute so when he spammed again, i did. Then he told the owner and i was stripped

What do you like about the game? :It's a dbz Razz, has good icons,and the owner is usaully online and active ^^

Why do you want to be GM ? :To help a good dragon ball z game get better,help new players, get it more popular,and to express my ideas cheers I also would like to point out that i can icon decent and map a little
Back to top Go down

Rottin's GM app ( also first ^_^ )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Universe Adventures :: Applications :: GM Application-
Jump to: